The AlphaUniverse is a comprehensive screw-retained line for restorations on straight and tilted implants. The system is stable and reliable and still manages to preserve the soft tissue and the bone. The system is intended for use in various clinical procedures in the maxilla and mandible and for partial or full edentulous restoration.
- Key features and benefits:
- One-piece abutments, straight and angled
- Concaved design promotes soft tissue healing and adaptation
- Unique, narrower design makes the implant-abutment-soft tissues connection intact
- Six different heights are available when using the Pro-TCT Straight Abutments
- Three different heights are available when using the Angled Abutments (for each angle)
- Available for restoration on both internal hex (IH) and conical hex (CHC) connections
- Wide prosthetic cuff enables the use of thicker Porcelain crowns for stronger, more esthetic results
- Low platform for limited intermaxilary space
- CAD/CAM restoration is available
* Available in selected countries only, according regulatory approval.